Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Meet your Polar Bears!


Freshman Alyssa Merrick #13

Personal Questions:
1. What is your favorite food? I love my mom’s cooking. Anything she makes is usually pretty good.
2. Who are your favorite actors/actresses? My favorite actor is Chad Michael Murray because I love One Tree Hill!!
3. What made you choose to become a Polar Bear? When I came here, it just felt like home to me.
4. What is the latest book you have read? I haven’t read much except my textbooks lately, but this summer I did read a book by Harlan Coben, my favorite author.
5. What do you do to prepare on game days? I am usually quiet when getting ready because I think about what I need to do to help the team to do well in that game.

Soccer Questions:
1. What is your most memorable soccer moment at ONU? Because I am a freshman probably scoring my first goal against Anderson. It was awesome because my family was at the game watching!
2. What is the best thing about our team? We never give up.
3. How do you think the season is going? The season is going well. We’ve competed well against nationally ranked teams. We are still improving everyday so I can’t wait until we start our conference games!
4. What’s in store for the fans of ONU women’s soccer for the upcoming games? The conference games should be exciting. I think we will come out with tons of energy and hopefully succeed!

No comments: